This page is an alphabetical list, in title order, of all our current books about Cornwall. Click on a title for more information.
- Bishop Rock Lighthouse, Elisabeth Stanbrook, £6.50
A heroic tribute to Victorian engineering, and still vital today.
- The Bodmin & Wadebridge Railway 1834-1983, Michael Messenger, £39.00
One of Britain's earliest steam railways; its detailed story and that of the community it served.
- Brunel's Royal Albert Bridge, John Binding, £19.50
Brunel's masterpiece and an icon for the south west.
- Caradon & Looe, Michael Messenger, £16.00 NEW EDITION
The story of the canal, railways and mines of Caradon Hill.
- Cornish Milestones, Ian Thompson, £18.50
The development of Cornwall’s roads in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries.
- Cornwall's Heritage Series titles - see below
- Hevva! Cornish Fishing in the Days of Sail, Keith Harris, £6.00
The lives of hard men and sturdy boats ably recounted and beautifully illustrated
- Inclined Planes in the South West, Martin Bodman, £15.00
A well illustrated gazetteer of over 200 locations
- Longships Lighthouse, Elisabeth Stanbrook, £6.50
The history of the iconic lighthouse, standing sentinel off the rocks of Lands End.
- Rendel's Floating Bridges, Alan Kittridge, £10.00
A successful alternative to a fixed bridge, Rendel's invention was used throughout the United Kingdom.
- Sail and Steam in the Plymouth district, by Alan Kittridge, £16.50
One hundred years of photographs of local shipping off the South Hams and east Cornwall coasts.
- South West Stone Quarries, by Peter Stanier, £18.00
Building stone quarries in the West of England and how they have evolved.
- Steamers & Ferries of the River Tamar & Three Towns District, Alan Kittridge, £18.00
Much loved ferry and steamer services that once crowded the waterways of Plymouth.
- The Struggle for the Cornwall Railway, Hugh Howes, £16.50
The setbacks, failures but ultimate triumph of building Cornwall's main line.
- Cornwall's Archaeological
Johnson and Peter Rose, £4.50
- Cornwall's Bridge & Viaduct Heritage, Eric Kentley
- Cornwall's Communications
Heritage, John Moyle
- Cornwall's Geological
Heritage, Peter Stanier £4.50
- Cornwall's Industrial
Heritage, Peter Stanier
- Cornwall's Lifeboat
Heritage, Nicholas Leach, £4.50
- Cornwall's Lighthouse
- Cornwall's Maritime
Heritage, Alan Kittridge
- Cornwall's Mining
Heritage, Peter Stanier
- Cornwall's Railway
Heritage, John Stengelhofen
If what you seek is not listed here try our Out of Print list. If not there either, then we have not published it.
Good books from Twelveheads